Enjoy a wonderful nights sleep at this beautifully refurbished and truly unique accommodation in the heart of Gower. Each of the warm, comfortable en-suite bedrooms at Parc-Le-Breos combines a truly individual mix of antique furniture, stylish design and modern bathroom facilities. Old-world charm alongside the best of today’s technology – free wireless internet access in all bedrooms and public areas – providing our guests with the perfect blend of old and new.
Parc-Le-Breos has 16 Bedrooms range from cosy doubles to spacious family rooms, with no two beautifully appointed rooms the same there are richly appointed deluxe rooms including a large suite with panoramic views over the gardens and sumptuous bathroom with traditional roll top bath.
But don't just take our word for it - have a look at our reviews to see what our guests are saying.
3 x link panel
Explore our traditional yet stylish en-suite rooms and discover our great facilities.
• En-suite, individually designed rooms •
• Flat screen TV, hairdryer etc •
• Tea & coffee making in bedrooms •
• Free WiFi access throughout •
• Guest lounge, conservatory and games room •
• Extensive gardens and great walks •
• Guest kitchen with fridge, microwave, toaster •
• Guest laundry service available •
• Safe storage for your sports equipment •
• Ample safe off road parking •
• Electric car charging points •
• Leave your luggage on your last day & shower when you pick it up •
• 1 dog friendly room available but no pets allowed in communal areas •
• Great walks right from the doorstep • Best prices guaranteed on this site!
We sell gift vouchers, so why not treat someone special.
Quabs & Group Details
For those looking to get more in touch with nature, there is The Quabs – a log cabin hidden away on the edge of the woods overlooking the trout ponds. It’s a cosy place, perfect for families or groups of friends. The cabin can accommodate up to four people in peace and seclusion, yet is only a 5 minute walk from the house, so is perfect for those looking for privacy while still providing the convenience of being able to take advantage of our amazing Welsh breakfast each morning at the main house.
We are also happy to accommodate group bookings or let the entire house out for your exclusive use. Parc-Le-Breos offers the perfect opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle of the office to work with your colleagues in a relaxed environment. Please follow the link to our group accommodation & meeting rooms in Gower page for further information.
Parc Le Breos House